JSC “Lysva Plant of Enameled Cookware”
JSC “Lysva Plant of Enameled Cookware” – one of the largest enterprises in the Urals – is the first plant in Russia which is specialized in enameling of steel utensils. Our traditional assortment includes various household steel glass-enamel-coated utensils of trade marks “Lysva enamels” and “Elros”.
Our plant has been manufacturing enameled utensils since 1913.
Lysva Plant of Enameled Cookware is a member of the group “Lysva Plants” the head owner of which is Andrey V. Tunev.
The key directions of the group “Lysva Plants” are:
- production of various kinds of household utensils (glass-enamel-coated utensils; aluminum, stainless steel and cast-iron cookware)
- production of domestic appliances (various gas and electric ranges, built-in cooking tops, electric table-cookers, electric heaters)
- production of metal products (utensils for gardening and housekeeping, large-capacity thermoses)
- production of glass frits for enameling
- sanatorium and health-resort facilities
Being a buyer of the utensils produced by Lysva Plant of Enameled Cookware and working directly with the manufacturer you are given the best prices, support in advertising activities and new opportunities for your business. Our regular buyers are granted with grown discounts. We deliver the goods both at advance payment and at postponement of payment. We carry on outside special consultations for salesmen of large wholesale companies which sell our products.